Hi there, I'm trying prepare RMAIL and Emacs to support multiple e-mail accounts. I already have a solution to use different SMTP servers based on the *From* field of a e-mail (based on info in EmacsWiki[1]), but I currently have to set the From field manually. What I want is to set the From field automatically when replying to someone in RMAIL (i.e. when replying a e-mail delivered to account1@example.net, set From in "compose message buffer" to account1@example.net). I use the Message package as mail-user-agent. Gnus have a similar feature called gnus-posting-styles[2]. What I need, exactly, is something like below: 1. When press `r` or `M-x rmail-reply` on RMAIL summary, look for account1@example.net or account2@example.net in the fields `To`, `Cc`, `Envelope-To`, `X-Origintal-To` or `Delivered-To` of a replied message and store the first one found in some variable; 2. Already on Message buffer to compose the e-mail, automatically set the From field to the previously stored value. There is a way to perform 1? Thank you! [1] http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/MultipleSMTPAccounts [2] https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Posting-Styles.html