Alan Mackenzie writes: > But I honestly think it's time for our discussion to cease. We've > unwittingly descended into bikeshedding, and we're not going to be > helping Michael Heerdegen much with it. But thanks for the discussion > anyway! I can only thank everyone who joined the discussion as well! I'll think carefully about all comments, and make the corrections. Let's continue with the `pcase' docstring. I think it's already quite good. Here is a patch emphasizing that EXP is actually evaluated (I think that is not evident) and some more or less cosmetic changes. Is it clear then?