On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 14:00:33 +0300 Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 12:53:25 +0300 >> From: Eli Zaretskii >> Cc: 43597@debbugs.gnu.org >> >> > Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 12:37:31 +0300 >> > From: Eli Zaretskii >> > Cc: 43597@debbugs.gnu.org >> > >> > Where can I find a zip file which exhibits this problem? >> >> Never mind, I found such a file on my system, the same one I used when >> I added the zip64 support. The code indeed bit-rotted since then, I'm >> looking into this. > > With the file I have, replacing -1 by #xffffffff does the job. So I > guess I will need the file you used after all. It could be either the > file's contents, or maybe there are issues related to whether Emacs is > a 32-bit (my case) or a 64-bit (your case) program. I can't readily make that specific file available to you (I would have to get permission to share it), but fortunately the server I downloaded it from automatically creates such ZIP files, so I just uploaded two small test files to the server and downloaded them as a ZIP file, and it shows exactly the same behavior (trying to visit it in archive-mode fails with -1 but not with #xffffffff, but with the latter the size of each of the files in the archive is given as #xffffffff), so it should serve for debugging. I've attached that ZIP file. Steve Berman