Michael Heerdegen writes: > Stefan Monnier writes: > >> Cool, thanks, added. > > When I installed the package today ("coterm-1.1"), I got the > > | Warning (tar): Extracted `/home/micha/.emacs.d/elpa/coterm-1.1/README', > | a link, as a normal file > > The installation didn't abort but I now do have an empty README file in > the installation directory. Is the package broken or is it maybe my > fault? Yeah, the package was broken. It used to contain a README file as a sym-link to coterm.el. I've now removed the sym-link and bumped the version so the fixed package should be on ELPA in a few hours. > > Thx, > > Michael.