Philip Kaludercic writes: > An issue I see here, is that a required version might not be satisfied > by the version of the package returned by `package-get-descriptor'. Or > am I mistaken? So I guess we need a function that get the dependencies from installed packages and one from all to fit with what we previously had. If one wants to have all the dependencies for a given package not already installed, there is actually nothing available. Also `package-menu--list-to-prompt` is now wrong when used as prompt for package-install. > "Not easy" in the sense that you are not familiar with how it works, or > thin k it shouldn't be used? All in all, `named-let' just compiles down > to a cl-labels call, similar to the one you propose. Not familiar. -- Thierry