2023-12-04 18:24 eliz@gnu.org: > > From: Mekeor Melire > > Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 15:51:32 +0000 > > > > - Remove "gawk" and "mairix" manual-names from default value of > > Gawk and mairix are not parts of Emacs, they are separately-maintained > programs. So their manuals cannot be reached via the common base of > the Emacs manuals, and therefore they should not be in that list, > indeed. For Gawk, my heuristics for gathering the list of manuals failed for an unknown reason. For mairix, it's "mairix" in https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/mairix.html but "mairix-el" in https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/mairix-el/index.html but I don't know why. That's why my heuristics failed here too. But yeah, "mairix-el" is the right one. To ensure a complete list, I revisited my heuristics and wrote a little story with Org Mode how I gathered the list of Emacs-included online-manuals. Anyone who's really interested, can read the attachment. :D