all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Bridging the gap between gtk-doc and Emacs
@ 2023-12-01 15:19 Björn Bidar
From: Björn Bidar @ 2023-12-01 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

Recently I have been enjoying the integrated way
that Emacs works for many things but especially
viewing documentation inside Emacs was especially handy.

Some projects use gtk-doc. Is there a way to bridge
the gap between their HTML docs and Emacs?

I found gtk-look[1] but that isn't exactly what I want.
Ideally something that converts gtk-docs to info would be
great.

Other related solutions for HTML based documentation might
also work.

Have a nice day,

Björn

--