Kjartan Óli Ágústsson writes: > Some time ago my calibre package > (https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/calibre.html) was added to GNU ELPA. > Shortly after that I made my first attempt to write a Texinfo manual for > the package. When I look at the tarball downloaded from ELPA I see the > texi files are there but there are no info files. Does the ELPA package > specification need to be updated, or did I do something wrong when > adding the manual to my repository? Yes, the package specification needs a new :doc attribute, something like