2024-02-09 15:18 eric@ericabrahamsen.net: > Looks good! You've tested this, I assume? Yes. - Tested the customize interface. - Setting to nil works as documented. - Setting to another image spec works as documented. - As documented, in non-graphical displays (emacs -nw), no logo is displayed, just like before. - There are no byte-compilation warnings. - There are no new checkdoc warnings. > I think 'gnus-visual is the right group. Great! > Custom types are always a little frustrating, but this might work > better: > > '(choice > (repeat :tag "Image specs" (plist)) > (const :tag "No logo" nil)) This is great, too. Find attached another version of the patch which uses this custom-type, repeat-(plist).