all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: ges.el v. 0.0
       [not found] <uxhef8ylvs.fsf@computer.localdomain>
@ 2002-10-27 22:53 ` Cyprian Laskowski
From: Cyprian Laskowski @ 2002-10-27 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Follow-up to gnu.emacs.sources posting:

I haven't tried this package yet, but I like the idea; I was going to
write something like this myself, but with not so many features.

One thing: I think that the gnus summary buffer command
`gnus-summary-stop-page-breaking' (bound by default to `W l' in the
summary buffer) could be used to prevent the page break restrictions,
no?

Thanks a lot!

cyp

@ 2002-10-28  2:29 ` D. Goel
From: D. Goel @ 2002-10-28  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

While I was downloading various author's files and testing them, I
didn't test my own!

Now, ironically, I realize that whereas I was ranting about
guidelines-for-authors on g.e.s, almost the only posts that do not
currently play well with ges.el's automation are my own...  I will
change the format of my future posts to be ges-compliant.  :)

And also improve ges.el somewhat..

DG                                 http://deego.gnufans.org/~deego/
--
All my comments/code posted are FDL/GPLed and hence may be
freely incorporated into FDLed wikis or GPLed libraries.

* Re: ges.el v. 0.0
@ 2002-10-28  3:01   ` D. Goel
From: D. Goel @ 2002-10-28  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Cyprian

> `gnus-summary-stop-page-breaking' (bound by default to `W l' in the

Indeed, that did the trick, (and now ges.el downloads ecasound.el
correctly, for example. ).  Thanks a lot.

PS:
Will repost ges.el after I have made lots more improvements.
In the meanwhile , here's the development version:
http://deego.gnufans.org/~deego/pub/emacspub/lisp-mine/ges/dev/