John Oliver writes: > Our users just got new LCD monitors and are now at 1280X1024 resolution. > One now says her emacs is "too small". You may have to change the Emacs font, yes, but the « problem » can be elsewhere: I changed my screen recently and had the tiny sized font problem. It happened that the problem was generalized to all the applications. It came from the fact that my X (Xorg 7) wasn't aware of my screen size: I just had to change the field `DisplaySize' under the `Monitor' section to something realistic. Don't know if it helps, but here it is :-) -- /!\ My mail address changed, please update your files accordingly. | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | La meilleure façon | | Epita/LRDE Promo 2007 | de ne pas avancer, | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | c'est de suivre une idée fixe. | `--JID: michael.cadilhac@gmail.com--' -- Jacques Prévert - --'