all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* PHP and XHTML in Emacs
@ 2007-05-01 22:11 Lennart Borgman (gmail)
       [not found] ` <mailman.68.1178060709.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Lennart Borgman (gmail) @ 2007-05-01 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org; +Cc: Hadron, Eric Lilja

As I have told earlier I wanted to fix some bugs in nXhtml. I have done
that and I believe it works quite well now for editing for example PHP
code embedded in XHTML. I have got no reports about serious problems in
the latest version from those who have tested it so far. (My thanks
especially to Hadron Quark and Eric Lilja who have contributed by
telling me about all problems they found and also some times told me
that it works well.)

The new version can be downloaded here:

   http://ourcomments.org/cgi-bin/emacsw32-dl-latest.pl

* Re: PHP and XHTML in Emacs
@ 2007-05-01 22:58 ` Lennart Borgman (gmail)
       [not found] ` <mailman.68.1178060709.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Lennart Borgman (gmail) @ 2007-05-01 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
> As I have told earlier I wanted to fix some bugs in nXhtml. I have done
> that and I believe it works quite well now for editing for example PHP
> code embedded in XHTML. I have got no reports about serious problems in
> the latest version from those who have tested it so far. (My thanks
> especially to Hadron Quark and Eric Lilja who have contributed by
> telling me about all problems they found and also some times told me
> that it works well.)
>
> The new version can be downloaded here:
>
>   http://ourcomments.org/cgi-bin/emacsw32-dl-latest.pl

Hm. Forgot to say that you need Emacs 22 (still in beta test) for this.
I hope for a release soon of Emacs 22.

* Re: PHP and XHTML in Emacs
       [not found] ` <mailman.68.1178060709.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2007-05-02  1:47   ` Giorgos Keramidas
From: Giorgos Keramidas @ 2007-05-02  1:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Wed, 02 May 2007 00:58:32 +0200,
"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope for a release soon of Emacs 22.

We all do :-)

* Re: PHP and XHTML in Emacs
       [not found] <mailman.67.1178057896.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2007-05-02 10:44 ` Hadron
From: Hadron @ 2007-05-02 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> writes:

> As I have told earlier I wanted to fix some bugs in nXhtml. I have
> done that and I believe it works quite well now for editing for
> example PHP code embedded in XHTML. I have got no reports about
> serious problems in the latest version from those who have tested it
> so far. (My thanks especially to Hadron Quark and Eric Lilja who have
> contributed by telling me about all problems they found and also some
> times told me that it works well.)
>
> The new version can be downloaded here:
>
>   http://ourcomments.org/cgi-bin/emacsw32-dl-latest.pl

Kudos to Lennart - this package has come on in leaps and bounds. If you
are programming in mixed php/html/xhtml then give it a go and provide
Lennart with your feedback - IMO its the only usable solution out
there now for people who want mixed mode files without the hassle of
switching the major mode manually.