all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: Using DocView on Cygwin
@ 2008-01-05 22:04 Angelo Graziosi
From: Angelo Graziosi @ 2008-01-05 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

Tassilo Horn wrote:

 > With image-mode you can scroll in all directions with the arrow
 > keys.

It does not work! For example

C-x C-f foo.jpg

I can see the part of image in the Emacs frame (window). The mode line
says "Image[jpeg]" (the same if M-x image-mode).

If I now use the four arrow keys I got only the Emacs beep and not the
scrolling.

I can only scroll vertically with mouse wheel or PgUp, PgDown keys.

If I maximize Emacs frame, I can see a greater part of the image but
not all and the scroll with arrow keys still does not work!

So, or I am wrong in doing something or we (at least me) have a
problem with Emacs.

Cheers,
    Angelo.

---
http://www.webalice.it/angelo.graziosi

.
                      Oh Capitano, mio capitano!

* Scrolling in image-mode (was: Using DocView on Cygwin)
@ 2008-01-05 23:34 ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2008-01-05 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

Angelo Graziosi <angelo.graziosi@alice.it> writes:

Hi Angelo,

> I can see the part of image in the Emacs frame (window). The mode line
> says "Image[jpeg]" (the same if M-x image-mode).
>
> If I now use the four arrow keys I got only the Emacs beep and not the
> scrolling.

I think the image-scrolling is pretty new, so it depends on the emacs
version you use.

Bye,
Tassilo

BTW: Please adjust the subject when switching topics.