all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to configure undo steps for single-character insert?
@ 2009-05-14  7:10 Teemu Likonen
       [not found] ` <mailman.7140.1242287296.31690.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Teemu Likonen @ 2009-05-14  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have noticed - and now read from the manual - that undoing
single-character insert _usually_ removes more than just one character.
However, in Org mode the undo command removes characters one by one, of
which feature I'm not sure if I like about. Anyway there must be a way
to configure this. How? I wasn't able to find info from Emacs nor Emacs
Lisp manual.