all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* running a command that requires two parameters on a file
@ 2014-08-06 15:10 Haines Brown
From: Haines Brown @ 2014-08-06 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I am in the habit of bringing up ! in order to run a command such as
xpdf on a selected file.

The problem comes when I want to run the command wkhtmltopdf, for it
calls for two parameters. That is, emacs won't let me do: ! wkhtmltopdf
input.html output.pdf.

Is there a way I can do this withou raising a terminal to make the
conversion with it?

Haines Brown