Hi all. I've been forming, for years, ps files from Emacs with `M-x pr-ps-buffer-preview' and `M-x pr-ps-buffer-print' without problems. But now, in my brand new Debian system, when I do that, the page numbers in the ps file are half cut off. Besides, footers are also cut off when gv opens up old ps files created in the above way, even though they're correctly viewed by gv within my old Debian box. Here are my settings: (setq ps-print-footer t ps-print-footer-frame nil ps-top-margin 18 ps-bottom-margin 14 ps-left-margin 12 ps-right-margin 0 ps-print-header nil ps-show-n-of-n nil ps-print-footer-frame nil ps-footer-lines 1 ps-footer-offset 0 ) Do you think the problem concerns only gv and Debian, or can I do something within Emacs to work it out? I'm attaching a test ps file, in which the page number is half cut off. Help appreciated. Rodolfo