"N. Jackson" writes: Hi again, > The new Emacs icon is displayed with a fuzzy out-of-focus appearance. > > The effect is especially noticeable when "Alt-Tab switching" between > applications, where I find myself squinting to try (unsuccessfully) to > bring the Emacs icons into focus. The attached screenshot shows the > problem, although the image doesn't do justice to the severity of the > problem in real life. I cannot reproduce the issue, using a fresh Fedora 23 box, and installing the latest pretest (25.0.92). I attached screenshots of the icon in GNOME. Nico