all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* GNUs group article counts
@ 2016-06-15 20:46 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2016-06-15 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Emacs Help List

I have done some massive expiry work on some of my groups, to
where now an exhaustive list of messages shows something like
1100; however, when in group view and I tell it to enter the
group, it is still telling me to choose up to 10x that number. I
want to make sure I am clearing disc space and really optimizing
things; how can I make the count correct, or do I need to do
something more than expiration?