tags 39491 + patch quit Richard Stallman writes: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > > Is that the same code in battery.el that was running last year? > > > Yes. > > In that case, it fixes the regression that is a problem for me. > > I hope the new code will eventually work, but in the mean time, > let's move back to the code that does work. The attached patch fixes this regression and adds support for both multiple power sources and D-Bus status change notifications in battery-upower. In a separate patch in bug#41808 I reorder the battery status backends in order of increasing obsolescence on GNU/Linux: sysfs, ACPI, then APM. WDYT? Thanks, -- Basil