all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* git.el maintenance
@ 2020-11-22  1:18 Thien-Thi Nguyen
From: Thien-Thi Nguyen @ 2020-11-22  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is anyone maintaining git.el (the one that used to be
distributed w/ Git proper)?  Recent versions of Git seem to
disavow git.el, suggesting the user use Magit, etc., instead.

I ask because i've made some local changes to it and am on the
fence about picking it up as a(nother) maintenance burden...

--
 (defun responsep (query)               ; (2020) Software Libero

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: git.el maintenance
@ 2020-11-23  3:01 ` Thien-Thi Nguyen
From: Thien-Thi Nguyen @ 2020-11-23  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)