tags 47051 patch confirmed quit Thanks for the report Howard. I've attached a patch to fix this below. Howard Melman writes: > In the Emacs 27.1 lispref manual node Button Buffer Commands: > > The documentation of backward-button mentions the last > argument NO-ERROR but doesn't include it on the command > signature. > > Also the last sentence of the descriptions for both > backward-button and forward-button says: > > If NO-ERROR in non-‘nil’ > > and I think both should be: > > If NO-ERROR is non-‘nil’ > > I believe these are still problems in master. > > The docstrings of both commands seem fine.