Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Po Lu writes: > >> Thanks, does this look OK to you? And I'm afraid I'm not terribly good >> at phrasing this into words, so I would really appreciate it if you >> could help write that section of the manual. > > [...] > >> +Optional argument @var{base-uri}, which should be a string, specifies >> +the location of web resources specified through relative links, such >> +as the resource @samp{foo.png} in the HTML tag @samp{> +src="foo.png">}. It defaults to @samp{about:blank}. > > Looks good to me. > >> +XWIDGET should be a WebKit xwidget, that will receive TEXT. TEXT >> +should be a string that will be displayed by XWIDGET as HTML markup. >> +BASE_URI should be a string containing a URI that is used to fetch >> +resources, and if not specified, defaults to `about:blank'. */) > > Should probably be "relative resources (i.e., URLs that aren't > absolute)" or something of the kind. Hmm, OK, how's this?