Hallöchen! I just upgraded to current Git Emacs (commit c66eb52453) from October Emacs (commit 241574375d). Now, the modeline and the Gnus email headers in the article view have a different font from the rest. In particular, a .emacs only containing (set-face-attribute 'default nil :font "Ubuntu Mono" :height 140) used to change the modeline. However with current Git Emacs, it does not affect it. I assume this is a deliberate change, therefore I did not file a bug report but ask here how to handle this best? Thanks! Tschö, Torsten. -- Torsten Bronger