Eli Zaretskii writes: >> I meant "link rust-analyzer executable into a directory which is covered >> by PATH environment variable". > > Then please modify the commit log message to use "PATH", upper-case. > Sure. Attached is the updated patch. >> Typically, rust programmers have >> ~/.cargo/bin directory added to PATH env variable. So the official >> rust-analyzer documentation suggests that either you link rust-analyzer >> to this location or run using command `rustup run stable rust-analyzer'. >> >> Ref: https://rust-analyzer.github.io/manual.html#rustup > > I'll defer to João in the decision of whether we want to support both > methods or just one of them. Sure. Just to add to my pitch. The additional method is a fallback that I added because I do not touch the ~/.cargo/bin directory by hand and let `rustup' handle this. There may be few other users like me. Of course decision is João's.