Eli Zaretskii writes: [...] > If this fixes the issue, I'm okay with installing this on the release > branch, but please make sure RSVG_UNIT_PERCENT was indeed introduced > in librsvg 2.46.0, and if it was introduced later, please add a > necessary LIBRSVG_CHECK_VERSION guard. Hi, Here is yet another version that is longer but I think is more correct. The previous patch fixes a percentage dimension as a percentage of "font_size". This works for our case here but might not always be correct. This new patch calculate the unknown percentage dimension with the other known dimension. It should work the same on our examples (maybe Stephen you could check that).