Kuba Orlik via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text editors" writes: > When opening an org file and running imenu, the structure is not parsed > properly. I need to kill the buffer visiting the org file and find it > again. This only affects the first org file opened in a given Emacs > session. > > To reproduce: > ... Org activates Imenu support only after Imenu is loaded. Effective only in Org buffers opened after Imenu is enabled. I tried to clarify this in the manual. See the attached.