Susam Pal writes: > Philip Kaludercic wrote: >> Susam Pal writes: >> >> > Hello! >> > >> > I am the author and maintainer of a new package named Devil. This package >> > intercepts keystrokes entered by the user and applies translation rules to >> > translate the keystrokes into Emacs key sequences. It supports three types >> > of rules: special keys that map to custom commands that are invoked >> > immediately prior to any translations, translation rules to translate Devil >> > key sequences to regular Emacs key sequences, and repeatable keys to allow >> > a Devil key sequence to be repeated by typing the last keystroke over and >> > over again using a transient map. >> > >> > See the README at https://github.com/susam/devil for more details. >> >> Looks interesting, here is a diff with a few comments: > > Thanks for the review and the diff! The code looks much better with > these changes. Like we discussed a little while ago in the #emacs > channel, if you send me the patches, I'll apply it to the code. Here are the patches, feel free to modify or leave out whatever you want: