João Távora writes: > On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 9:37 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > >> > Expected: >> > "define-advice: (SYMBOL (*HOW* LAMBDA-LIST &optional NAME DEPTH) &rest BODY) >> > still appears in the echo area. >> >> Thierry and João, could you please look into this? > > I'm reasonably sure the source of this bug isn't in ElDoc per se, > but in elisp-mode.el's use of eldoc.el facilities, Yes, probably, we have the same problem with (dolist (... Slime handles this correctly IIRC, it has a nice library handling signatures but I don't remember the details. -- Thierry