Adam Porter writes: > On 3/26/24 09:59, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > >> I agree. My concern was not about dropping the previous wording. >> >> What about >> >> The assignment process does not always go quickly; occasionally it may >> get stuck or overlooked at the FSF. If there is no response to the >> contributor from FSF, Org mode maintainers can contact the FSF at >> =copyright-clerk AT fsf DOT org=. Historically, FSF replies to the >> maintainer request within a few days. > ^^^^^^^ > > Other than changing "request" to, e.g. "arrive," no objection from me. Actually, what Bastien suggested is slightly different. See the attached tentative patch.