all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* A tabbar question
@ 2007-06-10 12:29 troelskn
       [not found] ` <mailman.1866.1181481521.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: troelskn @ 2007-06-10 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'm using tabbar, and I wondered if it's possible possible to have
*all* buffers show up, instead of just the ones within the current
group?

* Re: A tabbar question
@ 2007-06-10 13:10 ` Stephen Berman
       [not found] ` <mailman.1866.1181481521.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Stephen Berman @ 2007-06-10 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:29:44 -0000 troelskn <troelskn@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using tabbar, and I wondered if it's possible possible to have
> *all* buffers show up, instead of just the ones within the current
> group?

If you're using tabbar.el version 2 (from CVS), try this:

(setq tabbar-buffer-groups-function (lambda () (list "All buffers")))

If you're using tabbar.el version 1.4 or less, try this:

(setq tabbar-buffer-groups-function
      (lambda (buffer)
        (with-current-buffer (get-buffer buffer)
	  (list "All buffers"))))

Steve Berman

* Re: A tabbar question
       [not found] ` <mailman.1866.1181481521.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2007-06-10 15:27   ` troelskn
From: troelskn @ 2007-06-10 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> If you're using tabbar.el version 2 (from CVS), try this:
>
> (setq tabbar-buffer-groups-function (lambda () (list "All buffers")))

Thanks.

* Re: A tabbar question
@ 2008-01-04 11:50   ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2008-01-04 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Berman; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Hello Steve!

Are you doing some development on tabbar.el? Recently I found that
ispell complains about:

	ispell-overlay-window: Window height 2 too small (after splitting)

when I invoke ispell in for example dired or *shell* or *Messages* or
text or ELisp buffers – it does work in *Holidays* or *calendar*
buffers ...

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Window height 2 too small
(after splitting)")
   split-window(nil 2)
   ispell-overlay-window(2)
   ispell-show-choices(2 5)
   ispell-command-loop(("Boot" "Rost" "rot") nil "root" 1 5)
   ispell-process-line("^root 144 /\\ tcsh: #setenv: Command not
found.\n" nil)
   byte-code("..." [reg-start case-fold-search key in-comment query-
fcc transient-mark-mode nil t message "searching for regions to skip"
re-search-forward ispell-begin-skip-region-regexp buffer-substring-no-
properties 0 "Continuing spelling check using %s with %s
dictionary..." file-name-nondirectory "default" marker-position ""
beginning-of-line ispell-skip-region ispell-ignore-fcc match-string-
no-properties ispell-get-line ispell-process-line message-log-max reg-
end skip-region-start ispell-program-name ispell-current-dictionary
rstart ispell-region-end ispell-quit comment-start comment-end start
end string recheckp shift] 5)
   ispell-region(1 347)
   ispell-buffer()
   ispell()
   call-interactively(ispell)
   execute-extended-command(nil)
   call-interactively(execute-extended-command)

--
Greetings

   Pete

Remember: use logout to logout.