all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Help!  Tab and help broken???
@ 2008-03-05  0:01 SwarfEye
From: SwarfEye @ 2008-03-05  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I'm at my wit's end here.  I'm not sure what happened, but for some reason
the tab indent function in C abbrev mode is no longer working which really
is putting a crimp in my style.

So, I started to dig for info, and I discovered that for some reason, the
C-h command is not getting me into help, but rather it causes a DEL???

I'm not sure what is going on here, but I closed out and reboot my computer
and I've still got this issue.

Any advice?