Hi to all A friend of mine needs a unicode font for Emacs on WinXP (for LaTeX files) which can display characters needed for Arabian transcriptions. For example: ā "0101" ī "012B" ū "016B" ḏ "1E0F" ḍ "1E0D" ṯ "1E6F" ṭ "1E6D" ǧ "01E7" ġ "0121" ḫ "1E2B" It's no problem to display these characters on my Emacs running on Debian with the default-font adobe-courier. However, she is on MS-WinXP and no font containing these characters seems to be available for Emacs on that system. adobe-courier can be downloaded only for quite an amount of money from the Adobe homepage (I really wonder why it's available on a standard Debian system). Does anybody have a tip about a free font containing these characters which nicely plays together with Emacs? I have searched the web for two hours without finding anything. Thanks a lot Sven