all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to automatically increment an index array
@ 2008-06-26  7:45 Francis Moreau
From: Francis Moreau @ 2008-06-26  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-emacs-help

Hello

I have this problem: in a buffer, *scratch* for example I have:

  [8735b450] = xxx,
  [0x15] = xxx,
  [0x16] = xxx,
  [0x17] = xxx,
  [0x18] = xxx,
  [0x19] = xxx,
  [0x1a] = xxx,
  [0x1b] = xxx,

After running a 'magic' command I'd like to calculate the new array indexes
as follow:

  [8735b450] = xxx,
  [8735b454] = xxx,
  [8735b458] = xxx,