rabbitko@tenbit.pl writes: > I copied&pasted some part of document from web page into emacs buffer, > then when tried to save it I get error message: > Saving file /tmp/document.txt... > apply: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil I tested it out. I have no problems saving the file. I am using Emacs 23.0.92.1. My coding system is utf-8-unix (alias: mule-utf-8-unix). Charles -- LILO, you've got me on my knees! (from David Black, dblack@pilot.njin.net, with apologies to Derek and the Dominos, and Werner Almsberger)