all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Printing Prolog with the standard GNU Emacs in the Windows 7
@ 2011-03-07 20:32 Antti J Ylikoski
From: Antti J Ylikoski @ 2011-03-07 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I would like to use the GNU Emacs Prolog mode:

M-x prolog-mode

for developing Prolog programs.  However, this activity necessitates the
capability to print buffers and files in the Windows 7 environment with
the GNU Emacs, to a standard printer such as the Canon Pixma MP560 which
I just happen to own -- preferably in Prolog mode colours.

So far I have not succeeded in printing the contents of buffers, or
files, with the standard GNU Emacs which I downloaded from the venerable
GNU site.

Could somebody help?  Even if this actually turns out to be a so-called
simpleminded question.

yours sincerely, Mr Antti J Ylikoski
Helsinki, Finland, the E.U.
Aalto University, HUT