all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* psgml version that can be used with Emacs 24 is available
@ 2013-03-31 22:11 Florian v. Savigny
From: Florian v. Savigny @ 2013-03-31 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I am happy to announce that a psgml version that can be used even with
Emacs 24 is available at:

http://www.fsavigny.de/gpled-software/psgml-1.4.0.tar.gz

There are absolutely no functional changes or additions; the only
things that have been changed compared to version 1.3.2 have to do
with Elisp syntax that is no longer allowed. (See ChangeLog.)

Please send any comments to my E-mail address.

Best regards,

Florian

* Re: psgml version that can be used with Emacs 24 is available
@ 2013-03-31 22:35 ` Oleksandr Gavenko
From: Oleksandr Gavenko @ 2013-03-31 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On 2013-04-01, Florian v. Savigny wrote:

> I am happy to announce that a psgml version that can be used even with
> Emacs 24 is available at:
>
> http://www.fsavigny.de/gpled-software/psgml-1.4.0.tar.gz
>
> There are absolutely no functional changes or additions; the only
> things that have been changed compared to version 1.3.2 have to do
> with Elisp syntax that is no longer allowed. (See ChangeLog.)
>
> Please send any comments to my E-mail address.

It is unusual to send announces about Emacs modes to this list.

In any way don't forget do this at:

  gnu-emacs-source@gnu.org
                Emacs source code posts only.
                Emacs source code posts only.