Sharon Kimble writes: Hi Sharon, > But without that "killer-code" its almost impossible to read emails > generated in google-groups in your gmail-inbox as they have a light > background and an almost light text if you're using a theme with a > black or grey background. Ah, I was right with my guess and happy that my configs work. By the way: in your google groups settings, you can configure that you prefer plain text mail over HTML mail (not sure if there is a global setting or a setting for each group; possibly both). I'd advise that you do that. There is no good reason for HTML mails, especially not in discussion mailinglists like google groups. With that plain-text setting, you wouldn't need my configurations. But in any case, they don't hurt and do a good job in case you forecfully receive HTML mail. Bye, Tassilo