Greetings to all, this is my first post to the list. I am not sure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong config-wise. I upgraded to emacs 24.5 (built from source on an Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS) just to have the functionality of gnus-icalendar and be able to save calendar invitations from gnus to org files and view them in agenda. My (relevant) config: .emacs ... (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.org\\'" . org-mode)) (setq org-directory "~/org/") (setq org-agenda-files "calendar.org") (setq org-agenda-archives-mode t) .gnus.el ... ;; gnus icalendar handling (require 'gnus-icalendar) (gnus-icalendar-setup) ;; to enable optional iCalendar->Org sync functionality ;; NOTE: both the capture file and the headline(s) inside must already exist (setq gnus-icalendar-org-capture-file "~/org/calendar.org") (setq gnus-icalendar-org-capture-headline '("Calendar")) (gnus-icalendar-org-setup) Org file exists and has a 'Calendar' headline. On export of a calendar mail (attached the calendar MIME part) I get the attached backtrace. I get the same backtrace even when I send a gmail calendar invitation. Any suggestions? Regards, Kostas -- Kostas Zorbadelos http://gr.linkedin.com/in/kzorba