Glenn Morris writes: > "Phillip Lord" wrote: > >> I think it's a flaw with the website. It needs both our keys on. > > It is it actually useful to list gpg keys on > https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/download.html, or is it just another > place that's likely to get out-of-date? I'm trying to keep the website up-to-date :) Several users asked for the fingerprint to be added somewhere on the Emacs website, and I thought it was a good idea, as the GNU keyring is not up-to-date and it looks like most users don't use it. > Historically, the "GNU keyring" has frequently been outdated and hard to > get updated (it should be automatic but clearly isn't) Indeed, it was very hard for me to get my key on this keyring, it took ages. Cheers, Nico