all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Ispell lost Ukrainian language after update
@ 2017-12-20 20:31 Melleus
From: Melleus @ 2017-12-20 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi to all,
After last update I cannot spell check Ukrainian texts anymore. And
there's no Ukrainian setup in ispell.el file.

GNU Emacs 25.3.1, Ispell 3.1.20 (but really Aspell 0.60.7-rc1)

There are only Ukrainian, English and Russian dictionaries installed in
my system. But ispell-change-dictionary lists a bunch of not installed
languages, including even Esperanto and there's no Ukrainian which in
fact is installed. Is this a bug or maybe there is some tricky manual
updating routine for Emacs which I had not followed? How can I make
Emacs use installed dictionaries and not lost it after update?

Thanks ahead.