all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* With lavabit, C-u RET is unable to select the Inbox group in gnus
@ 2018-01-30  5:41 gnuforever
From: gnuforever @ 2018-01-30  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

I am using gnus and facing weird behavior with the lavabit email service
(using IMAP)

I can only see "unread articles".

If there are no "unread articles", C-u RET hangs and emacs cpu usage
hits 100%. I can't do anything else, can't see the logs. I don't know what
it is doing at that time. C-g gives me the control back.

With evolution email client, everything is working. I can see my emails.

If I mark them as unread from evolution, then SPACE or RET or C-u RET
(This should show me all my emails but I only see the unread ones)
work.

Does anyone use lavabit email service with gnus email client?

Thanks for your feedback.

Steve