all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#27715: message-forward-ignored-headers' docstring might need adjustment
       [not found] <87h8ydigcj.fsf@jidanni.org>
@ 2018-04-12 19:08 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2018-04-12 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson; +Cc: 27715

積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <jidanni@jidanni.org> writes:

>     message-forward-ignored-headers is a variable defined in ‘message.el’.
>     Its value is "^Content-Transfer-Encoding:\\|^X-Gnus"
>
>     Documentation:
>     *All headers that match this regexp will be deleted when forwarding a message.
>     This may also be a list of regexps.
>
> Well Content-Transfer-Encoding still got through, *which I like*, when I
> set message-forward-show-mml to nil.

`message-forward-show-mml' is about how Message displays forwarded
messages?  I don't quite see what that has to do with

@ 2018-04-12 19:11 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2018-04-12 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson; +Cc: 27715

Oh, I see, it's ignored when forwarding as MML.  That's by design, and
I've now updated the doc string.