Eric S Fraga writes: > Hello all, > > Does nobody else find it frustrating that the web site for melpa > packages cannot be read from within Emacs (i.e. using eww)? It's one of > the few sites I visit with some frequency that requires me to leave > Emacs and start Firefox (or equivalent). The only other site I need to > do this for is my bank... > > Just ranting, I guess. ;-) Count me in. Though, my criticism/frustration is not particularly towards a small number of sites but rather the current state of the entire web ecosystem and ever-increasing JS bloat. As for melpa.org specifically, I've been using GNU Guix as my package manager for Emacs and other system packages for a good while now, and before that I used straight.el for Emacs packages, so I haven't had to deal with individual package archives and their sites for a couple years now. :-)