Hello everyone, I would like to submit buildbot.el () to the GNU ELPA. It has been how I interact with Buildbot (except for retrying a build) for a few months now. From the commentary: ;; `buildbot.el' is an Emacs interface for Buildbot, a widely used ;; continuous integration tool. It can be used to view build ;; information on a Buildbot instance. ;; Main entry points: ;; ;; `buildbot-revision-open' prompts for a revision id (e.g. commit ;; hash in git), and opens a view of the revision, including builds ;; associated with changes associated with the revision. ;; ;; `buildbot-branch-open' prompts for a branch name, and opens up a ;; view of revisions of this branch. ;; ;; `buildbot-builder-open' prompts for a builder name from a list of ;; available builders, and opens up a view of recent builds by this ;; builder. Full README at https://g.ypei.me/buildbot.el.git/about/, thanks. Best, Yuchen -- PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040 4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0