Tags: patch > $ [edit etc/ERC-NEWS] > $ git commit -a > $ git log --graph --oneline --decorate -a > $ git rebase -i HEAD~2 > $ git pull > $ git rebase --onto origin/master 'ib^' ib > $ git format-patch master -M -o .ib > > Anyway here is the patch. If it is OK, I'll do it again to > do the change to etc/ERC-NEWS since I forgot about that Using the above commands, I produced a new patch but something didn't happen the same way as it did the other time around just now, because the patch got the same number 0301 and filename - weird - like the previous one. Maybe some mistake that I did? Anyway here is the patch, note that this is different from the one I just posted, it includes a note in etc/ERC-NEWS.