all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* http-get/post vs url
@ 2007-01-26 14:42 Sébastien Vauban
       [not found] ` <mailman.3696.1169989731.2155.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Sébastien Vauban @ 2007-01-26 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I'm currently writing a small app that gets information from
different Web servers and displays a summary of the gained
information.

Though, it's sometimes does not work as expected with some Web
sites.

Common errors returned are:

    o   "Saw end of trailers", and
    o   "HTTP responses in class 1xx not supported (100)".

I wonder if I'm using the best Lisp package for what I want to
do, and I'd like to hear from the experts which one I should
use, for an easy retrieval of HTTP info through get or posts,
independently of the HTTP protocol version.

Thank you for any hint.

Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban