all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* viewing MS powerpoint files from dired
@ 2010-07-13 16:50 Mirko
From: Mirko @ 2010-07-13 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

How can I teach dired to launch powerpoint on files with extension ppt
(that is on MS Windows)?

(Writing some elisp is OK).

You can `blame' the DocView package for this question.  Now that I can
read pdf documents directly from dired, I would like to do the same
for ppt docs.

Thanks,

Mirko