On Sun, Sep 25 2011, Michael Albinus wrote: > The point was that I have `dbus-debug' set to t "since ever". In this > case, `dbus-get-name-owner' raises an error, which I've seen ... Ok, that explains everything! :) >>> This entry has a corrupted match rule. Again, which trick brings >>> `dbus-register-signal' to accept it? I must implement a counter-check >>> for this! >> >> Yes. If you want me to test a patch before committing it, or to run a >> debug patch with some printf or whatever, do not hesitate. > > Should be fixed now. It is fixed now. >> And I was *only* testing dbus-register-signal, so there seems to be >> still some case or the "(when service …" stuff is doing ReleaseName even >> on a signal match. > > Also fixed. This if fixed now. I think you can close this bug, and maybe reopen one if you want to track the other changes you want to do after the pretest. You call. :) -- Julien Danjou