all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: From emacs (windows), how to print region, etc via MS's "print" cmd?
       [not found] <j9eq7g$i9a$1@panix3.panix.com>
@ 2011-11-13 20:02 ` Michael Heerdegen
From: Michael Heerdegen @ 2011-11-13 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

using Linux, I'm afraid I don't have a satisfying answer.

It is likely that you'll have to do some configuration by hand.  This
may help:

   http://www.gnu.org/s/libtool/manual/emacs/Windows-Printing.html

Once it works, you can use P (Shift-p) to print from dired.

If you don't get printing non-ascii working, you can try htmlize.el:

  http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~hniksic/emacs/

Hope that helps a bit,

Michael.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-11-13 20:02 UTC | newest]