() Marcin Borkowski () Fri, 06 Feb 2015 13:56:48 +0100 Yes, I know, I have too much time on my hands, and I bother about style. These are the prerequisites of cultural development. Better the refinement of Emacs Lisp sensibilities than drinking oneself asleep (w/ vomitus) after a discussion on keyboard proclivities in an underground restaurant, like someone i know... -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil